Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Your Realtor not your Maid!


Things I have been asked to do by clients:

Which laundry – plus cleaning lint trap “If I am in the area." RIGHT

Mail bills – oops we forgot the postage

Wash windows – "Can you bring your own supplies?"


Let out the dog

Feed the dog

Walk the dog

Meet the cable guy

You get the picture – you name it.

It’s OK until the dog runs away and I end up tracking it well into the night and literally climb fences and hike through ditches and golf courses to return it to my Client.


I had one recently that when I arrived to check up on the dog it was in misery from eating some object in the house. She was so ill I could not leave her and had no idea what to do. She went outside and ate grass like a sheep and I eventually carried her inside.

I started to close the house up thinking that was all I could really do. Her owners were out of town and I figured she would throw up and be fine. Well she did throw up – A LOT! Before I left…so I get to add to the list of things I have done for clients…

Clean up dog vomit!


The things we do for Clients and to think they often want to know what we do for that commission?

As always contact me with questions under my full profile to the left. If you need your dog taken care of I guess I am qualified for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment